Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ambassador of Turkey: We are working to raise our trade exchanges with Iraq to the limit of 10 billi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ambassador of Turkey: We are working to raise our trade exchanges with Iraq to the limit of 10 billi Empty Ambassador of Turkey: We are working to raise our trade exchanges with Iraq to the limit of 10 billi

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 5:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ambassador of Turkey: We are working to raise our trade exchanges with Iraq to the limit of 10 billion dollars

The Turkish ambassador to Baghdad, Fatih Yildiz, expressed his confidence that the volume of trade exchange between his country and Iraq by the end of this year, to the limit of 10 billion US dollars, noting that both sides seek to achieve this figure.
    "Both countries are seeking to strengthen their trade relations, and they want to make a quantum leap in trade and restore the volume of trade that was recorded in 2013, which reached 16.7 billion dollars," Yildiz told Turkish news agency Anatolia.
    Economic cooperation between Iraq and Turkey has declined over the past years, after the organization of a terrorist organization on one-third of the country's territory in 2014 and the lack of financial imports to Iraq as a result of lower oil prices on world markets.
    In August, Iraqi President Fuad Masum stressed the need for Turkish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of liberated areas.
    Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu said that his country will play an important role in the next phase on helping to reconstruct the liberated areas of the province.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:58 am