Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus warns Israel against continuing its attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus warns Israel against continuing its attacks Empty Damascus warns Israel against continuing its attacks

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:08 am

Damascus warns Israel against continuing its attacks
    The Syrian government warned Israel of the repercussions of continuing its attacks on Syria, accusing it of partnership and alliance with terrorist organizations, while Damascus called on the Security Council to respond to these attacks.
    The official SANA news agency reported Tuesday that the country's foreign ministry had sent letters to the UN Secretary-General and the UN Security Council: "The Israeli occupation authorities have again launched two rockets on the Syrian Arab Republic at 00:30 From the dawn of Saturday, 2 December 2017, where he targeted a military site belonging to the Syrian armed forces in the area of ​​Alkaswa in the province of Damascus, and the second at 23:30 on Monday, 4 December 2017 also targeted another military position in the Jamraya district, Damascus ".
    The ministry pointed out that these attacks coincided with "rocket and mortar shell attacks by armed terrorist organizations against the neighborhoods of Damascus and its residential areas, where these attacks caused material losses in the targeted sites and in the property of civilians and diplomatic missions."
    She explained that this "constitutes a new proof of the coordination, partnership and alliance that links the Israeli terrorism with organizational terrorism and advocacy and the support front and other terrorist organizations."

Current date/time is Tue 09 Jul 2024, 2:42 am