Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the allocations of Baghdad from the budget of 2018 .. And deputies counted broken

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the allocations of Baghdad from the budget of 2018 .. And deputies counted broken Empty These are the allocations of Baghdad from the budget of 2018 .. And deputies counted broken

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 6:35 am

[size=30]These are the allocations of Baghdad from the budget of 2018 .. And deputies counted broken[/size]
    18/12/2017 12:41 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

Said the member of the parliamentary legal committee full Zaidi, that the budget of Baghdad alone was more than a trillion dinars (2.23 billion dollars) during the last year 2017.

Zaidi said in a press statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it on Monday, that there are expenditures and allocations can not be manipulated and reduced in the budget, including salaries, noting that the government has resorted to the other sections of the budget.

He added that the Iraqi federal government has reduced the investment budget and some other doors.

For his part, said a member of the Committee on Oil and Energy in the House of Representatives Adnan al-Janabi, that all the figures received in the budget of 2018 came disjointed and inaccurate in the presentation and a lack of provision of the rights of displaced people and the poor budget.

"The federal budget for 2018 is heavily indebted," al-Janabi said in a press statement obtained by Trend Press on Monday.

The Iraqi federal government allocated 400 billion dinars (336.85 million dollars) as an investment budget in 2018 for all provinces, including northern Iraq.

Prepared by .. Karim cream

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:15 am