Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy plans to reduce its troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italy plans to reduce its troops in Iraq Empty Italy plans to reduce its troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:10 am

[ltr]Italy plans to reduce its troops in Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]a wish[/ltr]
     From 2017-12-24 at 19:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni revealed on Sunday his country's intention to transfer some troops from its troops based in Iraq to Niger to combat human smuggling and terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It is now possible to reduce Italy's 1,400-strong military presence in Iraq after victories over terrorists and the deployment of troops instead in the Saharan Sahel region of West Africa," Gentiloni said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"He will propose to the parliament the transfer of some soldiers from the forces of his country stationed in Iraq to Niger to combat human trafficking and terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He did not specify the number of troops that might be sent to Niger[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:14 am