Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central denies three commercial companies from entering the window for six months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central denies three commercial companies from entering the window for six months Empty Central denies three commercial companies from entering the window for six months

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central denies three commercial companies from entering the window for six months
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  December 25, 2017

Baghdad / SNG

The Iraqi Central Bank announced on Monday that three commercial companies were banned from entering the window for six months for violating the instructions.
    The bank said in a statement received by SNG, a copy of it, that "based on the requirements of the supervisory work and in order to achieve full compliance with our instructions and on the violation of commercial companies to our faith No. 6 (1997) and dated 21 June 2017 it was decided to deny access to the window of sale and purchase Foreign currency for 6 months from the date of uncles. " 
    "The companies included Al-Amara General Trading and Trading Agencies Limited, Al-Nasr Trading Co. Ltd., and Al-Ajyal General Trading Company."

The Central Bank is holding daily sessions to buy and sell foreign currencies to finance foreign trade except for official holidays which the bank stops for these auctions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:22 am