Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O Empty The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 am

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector trade
    27 Oct 2017 10:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    Central Iraq[/rtl]

Baghdad Post

[rtl]

The Central Bank of Iraq is establishing a commercial finance bank for the private sector, with the participation of both official and civil banks. 

A source familiar with the prime minister said in a press statement: "The Central Bank of Iraq is currently a project involving the reconstruction of a foreign trade finance institution related to the private sector, the establishment of the so-called (the bank aggregate)." 

He explained: "This project involves all banks, whether governmental or private, which is similar to the Iraqi Bank for Trade (TBI), but it finances the trade exchange of the private sector." 

The source added: "The subject is currently under study by the official authorities with the concerned, and is an advanced stage in the private sector trade and contributes to controlling the levels of currency."
    [/rtl]

[rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O Empty Re: The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by Proven Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks Rocky.

Highlights added.

Electronic remittance and letters of credit instead of dollar disbursements.

Starting with the Saudi banks on 1-1-18.  It is a go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Proven on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O Empty Re: The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by zimi31 Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 am

Thanks Rocky and Proven..sure is getting exciting!!! Appreciate all you contributors!!!  thumbs
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 am

zimi31 wrote:Thanks Rocky and Proven..sure is getting exciting!!! Appreciate all you contributors!!!  thumbs

Your welcome.  The pieces of the puzzle that have been given over the years are falling into place.

The ball is rolling downhill and picking up speed.

Praise the Lord!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 am

Yes...Praise the Lord!!!  bighug
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:55 am

surprise Is that what I saw??? A big ball rolling? Hope so!! Thanks Proven and rocky.. tongue
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:59 am

weslin3 wrote:surprise Is that what I saw??? A big ball rolling? Hope so!! Thanks Proven and rocky.. tongue

You made me laugh.  Thanks.  :)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Proven wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:surprise Is that what I saw??? A big ball rolling? Hope so!! Thanks Proven and rocky.. tongue

Glad I'm good for something...If you don't have anything intelligent to say, just act goofy and people won't hold you accountable when you do say something. laugh
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:08 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Proven wrote:

Glad I'm good for something...If you don't have anything intelligent to say, just act goofy and people won't hold you accountable when you do say something. laugh

Too funny weslin...you're not drinking are you...   lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:14 pm

drunk No... Just my natural hill billy dna.. I don't drink until 5:00 pm but it is 5:00 somewhere isn't it?

wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am