Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 3:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector trade
    27 Oct 2017 10:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    Central Iraq[/rtl]

Baghdad Post

[rtl]

The Central Bank of Iraq is establishing a commercial finance bank for the private sector, with the participation of both official and civil banks. 

A source familiar with the prime minister said in a press statement: "The Central Bank of Iraq is currently a project involving the reconstruction of a foreign trade finance institution related to the private sector, the establishment of the so-called (the bank aggregate)." 

He explained: "This project involves all banks, whether governmental or private, which is similar to the Iraqi Bank for Trade (TBI), but it finances the trade exchange of the private sector." 

The source added: "The subject is currently under study by the official authorities with the concerned, and is an advanced stage in the private sector trade and contributes to controlling the levels of currency."
    [/rtl]

[rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by zimi31 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 10:23 am

weslin3 wrote:drunk No... Just my natural hill billy dna.. I don't drink until 5:00 pm but it is 5:00 somewhere isn't it?

wink

We probably have similar DNA's... there is no wrong time....  drunkDance
    Lobo
    Lobo

The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank is in the process of establishing a "syndicate" bank to finance private sector 27 O

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Dec 2017, 12:50 pm

WOW, DNA - IT HAS TO BE BIMBO TIME
    drunk drunk drunk drunk

But it IS GREAT NEWS, THANKS ROCKY AND PROVEN
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 12:58 pm

Lobo wrote:WOW, DNA - IT HAS TO BE BIMBO TIME
    drunk drunk drunk drunk

But it IS GREAT NEWS, THANKS ROCKY AND PROVEN

Lobo...bimbo time....    lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:36 am