Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Head of Public Prosecution: We have received files of corruption related to government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Head of Public Prosecution: We have received files of corruption related to government Empty Head of Public Prosecution: We have received files of corruption related to government

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 4:23 am

Head of Public Prosecution: We have received files of corruption related to government ministries
    January 04 2018 01:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Public Prosecution[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The head of public prosecution, Judge Mowaffaq al-Obeidi, revealed on Thursday the arrival of files relating to corruption issues and the waste of public money in ministries after the publicization issued by the device to report financial irregularities in all departments of the state.

Al-Obaidi said in a press statement that we issued a circular to all state institutions to notify us of the financial, administrative and functional irregularities after the new Public Prosecution Law came into force, because the law has given us this role.

He added: "We have received a number of files from some ministries related to cases of corruption and waste of public money. 
    He added that the law of the new public prosecution system added new roles and we have developed ambitious plans to implement these roles to achieve the objectives set for them, noting that most of the criticism directed to the prosecution lacks the legal knowledge of the nature and function of this device.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:28 pm