Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assassinations and corruption... Al-Kazemi's files await the Public Prosecution and demands that he

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assassinations and corruption... Al-Kazemi's files await the Public Prosecution and demands that he  Empty Assassinations and corruption... Al-Kazemi's files await the Public Prosecution and demands that he

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 10:07 am

[size=52]Assassinations and corruption... Al-Kazemi's files await the Public Prosecution and demands that he be held accountable[/size]
    • Today 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the State of Law Coalition, Abbas Al-Maliki, confirmed today, Friday, that the files of assassinations, corruption, and violation of sovereignty related to the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his entourage are awaiting movement by the Public Prosecution in order to issue judicial decisions and hold the negligent and guilty accountable.
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, "Many cases are related to Prime Minister Mustafa Balkadhimi and the parties to his government who were involved in corruption and the file of assassinations, and there are files affecting the security of the state and the sovereignty of Iraq that have been raised recently, which requires the Public Prosecution to move them in order to open them before the judicial authorities." 
    He added, "Al-Kazemi's government has witnessed cases of assassination, violation of sovereignty, and corruption files, and it has become necessary to take judicial measures regarding them, as the continuation of matters and the failure to open files pushes towards chaos." 
    And he indicated that "the Sudanese seeks not the success of his government, the fight against corruption, the implementation of the government program, the dismissal of corrupt and reluctant officials in the state and their referral to the judiciary, without being content with dismissal from office." ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:07 pm