Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi alliance with the opening step provoke the Americans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi alliance with the opening step provoke the Americans Empty Newspaper: Abadi alliance with the opening step provoke the Americans

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018, 3:26 am

Newspaper: Abadi alliance with the opening step provoke the Americans

09:32 - 13/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Al Ghad" Jordanian, Saturday, that the accession of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the alliance of the opening of the election step that would provoke the Americans, noting that there is a great possibility to announce Abadi alliance with "Al-Fath" in the coming hours.
    "The alliance of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with al-Fath, which includes the Badr Organization, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, the Brigades of Sayyid al-Shuhada, the Imam Ali Brigades, the Supreme Council and the Montaser bloc, as well as the Islamic Supreme Council is a step that might provoke the American supporters of Abadi," the newspaper said in a report, .
    "The merger of the two alliances has not been officially signed, and negotiations are continuing between the two sides, but there is a high possibility of announcing the merger of the two allies within hours with an Iranian desire."
    The newspaper "news" Lebanese revealed on Saturday, the progress of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, a new proposal for Prime Minister Haider Abadi to contest the elections with one list, noting that the coming hours may witness the withdrawal of one wing of the Dawa Party. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:16 am