Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow's session includes the budget, the electoral law and expectations of withdrawals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow's session includes the budget, the electoral law and expectations of withdrawals Empty Tomorrow's session includes the budget, the electoral law and expectations of withdrawals

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2018, 11:28 am

Tomorrow's session includes the budget, the electoral law and expectations of withdrawals

19:08 - 13/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post it on Facebook
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Twitter on Twitter
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    MP of the coalition of state law, Hassan Khalati, Saturday, that the agenda of tomorrow's session will include the draft budget law and vote on the election law, expected to see the withdrawal of the session in case the law was presented to vote.
    "The agenda of the House of Representatives on Sunday includes a number of work on the scheduling of the most prominent first reading of the budget law and vote on the election law."
    He added that "is expected to witness tomorrow's session of the withdrawal of some of the deputies in the event of the election law to vote for the objection of several quarters on some of its paragraphs."

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:18 pm