Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100 Empty Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:04 am

[size=30]Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100[/size]
    18/01/2018 01:50 | Number of readings: 152
    font size:  Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100 Font_decrease  Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100 Font_enlarge
     Yemen: Monthly employee salary drops to $ 100 Thumbnail.php?file=bc9307a45b424c97b51cf573263839e5_874419245
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Yemeni Prime Minister Ahmed Obaid bin Dajar said that the salary of the average employee and the soldier has become less than $ 100 a month, after the Yemeni riyal exceeded the exchange rate of 500 riyals to the dollar, compared to 215 riyals to the dollar before the war.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The President of the Republic, the Council of Ministers, the Central Bank of Yemen and the competent state bodies are making exceptional efforts to find effective solutions to stop the unacceptable deterioration in the exchange rates of the national currency.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "there are objective and artificial conditions for the exchange rate witnessed by the national currency of a significant decline, especially in the past days, but in any case, the government, based on national and historical responsibility at this extraordinary and critical stage, will make maximum efforts to stabilize the national currency and return To normal before the recent highs. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The unprecedented decline in the riyal has exacerbated the difficult living conditions of millions of Yemenis. Prices of flour, rice, dried milk, margarine, oil, tomato paste, eggs, vegetables and fruits have jumped.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:33 pm