Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP warns of the national economy is affected by the slowdown in the growth of winning the global eco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP warns of the national economy is affected by the slowdown in the growth of winning the global eco Empty MP warns of the national economy is affected by the slowdown in the growth of winning the global eco

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:45 am

MP warns of the national economy is affected by the slowdown in the growth of winning the global economy

31-10-2013 07:09 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Warned the decision of the Commission of Economy and Investment MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Mahma Khalil, the vulnerability of the Iraqi economy slowdown happening in the growth of the global economy, especially after the debt crisis, the U.S. and the euro zone. Khelil said (of the Agency news): that the Iraqi economy is an economy ريعيا unilateral certified by (95%) on oil revenues, pointing out that global crises will have an impact on oil prices in international markets and therefore will affect the Iraqi economy. added: that the effect will be slightly on the Iraqi economy, the fact that Iraq has dealings with Asian markets and global on oil only and has no Other transactions كالعقارات or investments and so on, in addition to that these crises will encourage Southeast Asian countries to increase its purchases of oil .. He pointed out: that the world is on the verge of economic crises since it began in the United States, especially when Ziad U.S. government debt, as well as a crisis area euro. mentioned that international reports predicted obtaining a slowdown in global economic growth in 2014, especially after the increase in the U.S. debt and economic crisis for some euro zone countries, which perhaps makes the United States and some European countries Industrial lean buy oil from world markets. / End / 8. l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:16 am