Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next Saturday .. The coronation of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media under the auspices of Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next Saturday .. The coronation of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media under the auspices of Abadi  Empty Next Saturday .. The coronation of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media under the auspices of Abadi

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2018, 3:54 am

Next Saturday .. The coronation of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media under the auspices of Abadi and Aboul Gheit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The celebration of the coronation of Baghdad as the capital of Arab media will begin next Saturday under the patronage of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and Arab League Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit.
    The celebration will be held with the participation of the ministers of information in the Arab countries and the Assistant Secretary General of the Information and Communication Sector in the Arab League Secretariat, Ambassador Haifa Abu Ghazaleh.
    A number of Arab media professionals, intellectuals and artists are participating in the celebration.
    The celebration is held in implementation of the decision of the Council of Arab Information Ministers issued by the regular session / 48 / last July to choose Baghdad as the capital of Arab media for 2017-2018.
    The Council of Arab Ministers of Information selects a capital from the capitals of the Arab member states of the University every year during the session of the Council to be the capital of Arab media, in accordance with specific criteria and mechanisms, while keeping Jerusalem a permanent capital for Arab media. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:12 am