Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi met with Biden and Kerry in Davos warned of inciting Arab media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi met with Biden and Kerry in Davos warned of inciting Arab media Empty Abadi met with Biden and Kerry in Davos warned of inciting Arab media

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi met with Biden and Kerry in Davos warned of inciting Arab media

 Baghdad / term 
    1/23/16
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, on Friday, said that the deal "heroes" in Iraq to prevent Daash control over several areas of the Gulf.He criticized the failure to provide substantial support required to Iraq to fight Daash. 
    The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, in his speech during the plenary meeting in Davos with the Prime Minister of Lebanon Tammam Salam, that "Iraq is making victories on Daash the latest big victory in Ramadi that surprised the world, but there MDF Daash raises sectarian strife which benefit from these gangs. "He Abadi" Without addressing our heroes to Daash to the organization in several areas of the Gulf, "stressing that" Iraq did not get a great support required to fight Daash terrorist gangs ".oathm Prime Minister "Some countries in the region the media of trying to inflame the situation in Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq is on the front line will be the 2016 year to get rid of military Daash despite the financial challenge of lower global oil prices." 
    In the context of another, discussed the US Vice President Joe Biden and the President Iraqi Minister Haider al-Abadi, the need to mobilize international support to achieve stability in the city of Ramadi, which government forces recently recovered from militants organize Daash.oukal the White House, in a statement on the meeting of the two leaders in the Swiss resort of Davos, said Biden "encouraged to continue the dialogue between Iraq and Turkey to resolve concerns about the presence of Turkish troops in northern Iraq and renewed respect for the United States to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq, ".osil Abadi at the beginning of a meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry in Davos whether he thought a link Iran to the disappearance of the three Americans, he said that he doubted it strongly, and that if he had been kidnapped does not know all that is known to be missing, according to, according to a statement quoted by Roeters.othdt US Secretary of State John Kerry, for bombardments launched by the alliance, which the United States led against al Daash in Syria and Iraq, saying it will achieve its goal of " weaken the organization dramatically "by the end of 2016.ovi later, the prime minister said al-Abadi, during a televised interview from the headquarters of the activities of the Davos Forum and I followed (range Press), he said that" Turkey stresses the importance of fighting al (Daash), but I do not see evidence of that, and I would like to see more evidence of their intention to fight (Daash). " Calling on Ankara to "change its priority as the Kurds a major problem and focus on the fight (Daash) instead." 
    I accused al-Abadi, Turkey to "seek to re-establish the former Ottoman empire in the region," stressing that "this is not an executable, the fact that Iraq was keen to preserve good relations with neighboring Turkey. 
    "The president of the Council of Ministers, the expansion of the spread of Turkish armed units inside Iraqi territory" unacceptable, "and urged" Turkey to withdraw those troops. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:30 am