Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations" Empty Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations"

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 4:41 am

[size=30]Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations"[/size]
    09/10/2017 10:35 | Number of readings: 112
    font size:  Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations" Font_decrease  Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations" Font_enlarge
     Seoul threatens to respond quickly if North Korea "provocations" Thumbnail.php?file=_______________________________________________181578058
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Yonhap news agency quoted an official military source as saying that the South Korean military was ready for "immediate action" if North Korea provoked "provocations".
    The agency's military source did not specify the quality of the operation, but said at the same time that South Korea and the United States had not yet discovered signs of North Korea's preparations for a new nuclear test or a missile test expected on the eve of the anniversary of the founding of the Korean Workers' Party on 10 October.
    South Korea and the United States are monitoring North Korea by all available means, including U-2S and RC-800 reconnaissance aircraft, the RF-16, surveillance and warning aircraft, the Yonhap news agency reported. The early "E-737", and also by P-3C patrols.
    In order to monitor North Korea's missiles, within two minutes of its launch, a ship anchored in the Sea of ​​Japan with the Aegis, the SPY-1D and the Green Pine.
    South Korean media reported late last month that North Korea had transferred several intercontinental ballistic missiles from a military plant in Pyongyang, which could be a sign of preparation for a hydrogen experiment in the Pacific Ocean.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/185618.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:38 am