Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Agenda hosting Abadi free of discussion of the American presence and the massacre of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Agenda hosting Abadi free of discussion of the American presence and the massacre of Baghdad Empty Deputy: Agenda hosting Abadi free of discussion of the American presence and the massacre of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:47 am

Deputy: Agenda hosting Abadi free of discussion of the American presence and the massacre of Baghdadi

08:39 - 31/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, Wednesday, that the agenda of hosting Prime Minister Haider Abadi during today's session is free from the discussion of the US military presence and the massacre of Baghdadi area committed by US aviation, indicating that it will be limited to discuss the budget and conduct elections.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the "Information", "The Presidency of the House of Representatives will not raise the crime of US bombing on the part of Baghdadi and the US presence during the meeting hosted by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, scheduled today."
    He added that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives set the objectives of hosting discuss the law of the financial budget for the current year and how to avoid political differences as well as the government preparations for the upcoming elections."
    Jaafar pointed out that "the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi is an opportunity to end the differences and move forward in passing the law of local elections and the financial budget." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:05 pm