Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani Office denies charges of trying to "humiliate" the people of Basra and deprive them of o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahristani Office denies charges of trying to "humiliate" the people of Basra and deprive them of o Empty Shahristani Office denies charges of trying to "humiliate" the people of Basra and deprive them of o

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:34 am

Shahristani Office denies charges of trying to "humiliate" the people of Basra and deprive them of oil wealth

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}
    Denied the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani accused a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Uday Awad Shahristani as a "fight the people of Basra and seeks to humiliate them and depriving them of the oil wealth."
    Said a statement issued by the Office of Shahristani received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of "this issue is not properly and completely untrue and that all information addressed by Uday Awad is not accurate but fabrications came out a figment of the imagination."
    "How us and we hold honesty in our necks that are fighting our people in Basra and we are humiliated?".
    The statement stressed that "what came Multi Awad but betrays his desperate attempts to win the election with street near this way Albouksh, and therefore we call on the media to exercise accuracy and to make sure of the information prior to publication."
    And picked up some of the media story that the member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Uday Awad has accused the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani to fight the people of Basra and the pursuit of humiliated and deprived of oil wealth owned by their generous land. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm