Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit to add the condition of renunciation of foreign nationality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit to add the condition of renunciation of foreign nationality Empty The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit to add the condition of renunciation of foreign nationality

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 am

The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit to add the condition of renunciation of foreign nationality
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, February 06 2018 at 10: 16 am (51 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit to add the condition of renunciation of foreign nationality
    Follow-up / Sky Press

The Federal Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit to oblige the House of Representatives to add the requirement to abandon foreign nationality under the terms of its membership, indicating that this goes beyond the jurisdiction of the Court.

"The Federal Supreme Court has considered a lawsuit to require the defendant (the Speaker of the House of Representatives) to add the requirement to abandon the acquired nationality of the Iraqi who acquired another nationality," said Ayas al-Samouk, spokesman for the Supreme Federal Court. Of the House of Representatives. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am