Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity and the Bureau of Financial Supervision establish a committee to monitor the mechanism of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity and the Bureau of Financial Supervision establish a committee to monitor the mechanism of  Empty Integrity and the Bureau of Financial Supervision establish a committee to monitor the mechanism of

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 2:26 pm

Integrity and the Bureau of Financial Supervision establish a committee to monitor the mechanism of exchange of grants and loans of the Kuwait Conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Integrity Commission announced on Thursday the establishment of a high-level committee with the Office of Financial Supervision to monitor the mechanism for the disbursement of grants and loans at the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq.
    The Authority said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "the Chairman of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri and the Board of Financial Supervision Salah Nuri agreed, during their meeting at the headquarters of the Commission, to form a high-level committee of the parties entrusted with the task of oversight of the legitimacy of decisions and procedures of contracting for projects derived from Grants and loans allocated to Iraq at the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, which ended on Wednesday.
    "The two sides identified during the meeting the tasks and duties to be entrusted to the committee, as well as the terms of reference of its members and the guidelines under which it will operate, stressing the need to provide the success of the work of the committee and provide the required support; That the other details of the composition of the Committee will be announced later. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:09 pm