Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a parliamentary committee warns of the overthrow of the marshes of Iraq from a global list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a parliamentary committee warns of the overthrow of the marshes of Iraq from a global list Empty a parliamentary committee warns of the overthrow of the marshes of Iraq from a global list

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:28 am

[size=32]
    a parliamentary committee warns of the overthrow of the marshes of Iraq from a global list[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The foreign relations committee warned on Saturday that the marshes of Iraq are out of the World Heritage List because of the worsening water crisis.
    "The crisis of water scarcity is the most serious issue facing Iraq in general, not less sensitive to the budget file and other political differences in the Iraqi arena, because it threatens the environmental future of the Iraqi Marshlands and the whole agricultural land in the provinces of the south and the Euphrates," said Hilal al-Sahlani, a member of the committee. The Middle East, "warning that" Iraq will lose the inclusion of marshes on the list of world heritage sooner or later because of the worsening water crisis. "
    He added that "the water file is a purely operational issue related to the government bodies, but the parliament is preparing a draft resolution recommending the government to move seriously to remedy the crisis," noting that "the water file will remain on the agenda of joint meetings of the parliamentary committees with the executive bodies concerned after the conclusion of the donors conference for reconstruction Iraq In Kuwait last week. "
    He added that "there is a tendency to host the concerned ministers in the meetings of the parliamentary committees if they can not attend parliamentary sessions," calling on the government to conclude joint agreements with neighboring countries based on the protocols and international treaties the need for partnership and justice in the distribution of water.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm