Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Ten Reasons to Invest in Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Ten Reasons to Invest in Iraq Empty Ten Reasons to Invest in Iraq

Post by chouchou Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:54 pm

From Baghdad Invest:

1. Superb strategic location — gateway to the region.Iraq has historically occupied a pivotal position in the Arabian Gulf and Middle East region.
    2. Numerous green and brownfield opportunities across multiple sectors.These include construction, manufacturing industry, agriculture, tourism, housing, telecommunications and health care
    3. Unmet needs of a diverse domestic market.Given that the majority of goods sold in Iraq is imported, obvious opportunity to provide import substitution.
    4. Increasing middle class creating demand for new products and services.Iraq’s expanding middle-class is proving to have the expendable income to demand better products and services.
    5. Educated, talented and available workforce.The workforce in Iraq is well-educated. Over 11% are graduates or post-graduates and 20% have higher-level academic or technical qualifications.
    6. Competitive wages and operating costs.Iraq’s cost base is one of the most competitive in the region and globally.
    7. Strong investment incentives, tax exemptions and guarantees offered.Iraq offers investors a period of ten years free from all taxes, including corporation tax and fees.
    8. ow corporate tax rates.Even after the generous tax-free period has been completed, investors will continue to benefit from Iraq’s company tax rate of only 15%
    9. Ample opportunity for local partnerships.The Iraqi economy boasts a number of established companies, state-owned-enterprises and service providers
    10. Abundant and untapped natural resources.With proven reserves estimated at 115 billion barrels, Iraq’s undiscovered oil reserve is considered to have the second largest reserve in the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Ten Reasons to Invest in Iraq Empty Re: Ten Reasons to Invest in Iraq

Post by Neno Fri 08 Nov 2013, 4:45 pm

Sounds like good reasons to me now, WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... ;)
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Fri 08 Nov 2013, 4:48 pm

Neno wrote:Sounds like good reasons to me now, WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... ;)
    Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :arrow:  Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:56 pm