Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri office accuses the Iraqi delegation participating in the Kuwait conference to ignore the "Di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri office accuses the Iraqi delegation participating in the Kuwait conference to ignore the "Di Empty Jubouri office accuses the Iraqi delegation participating in the Kuwait conference to ignore the "Di

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 3:23 am

Jubouri office accuses the Iraqi delegation participating in the Kuwait conference to ignore the "Diyala"
    February 20 2018 11:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salim al-Jubouri[/rtl]

The head of the parliament's office, Adli Mohammed, on Tuesday accused the Iraqi delegation at the Iraqi reconstruction conference held in Kuwait of ignoring the liberated and damaged areas in Diyala province and not including them in the conference.

Mohammed said in a statement that "more than 4 thousand homes have been bulldozed and settled in the ground in the Jalawla district of Diyala province, not to mention the collapse of the entire infrastructure in Saadia, Jalawla and the great areas north of Muqdadiya."

He added that "the majority of Diyala other areas are not the best cases also," noting that "all liberated areas suffer from a serious decline in the service sector, especially after the cessation of 400 projects stalled after the adoption of the budget austerity more than three years ago."

The director of the office that "the tragic and tragic reality of the province of Diyala was ignored during the reconstruction of Iraq, which did not include the province of Diyala, but the presentation of two investment opportunities."

Stressing that "this matter makes us surprised by this proposal and why not included the liberated areas in the axes of the conference, which still has access to drinking water and access to electricity only very limited, and lack of areas to the most basic services, not to mention unemployment and the absence of employment opportunities and high Poverty rates, child labor and other purely humanitarian files. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:04 am