Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri to Aoun: Iraqis and Arabs are coming to a decisive stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri to Aoun: Iraqis and Arabs are coming to a decisive stage Empty Jubouri to Aoun: Iraqis and Arabs are coming to a decisive stage

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

Jubouri to Aoun: Iraqis and Arabs are coming to a decisive stage

11:36 - 21/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri said Wednesday that the next stage will be decisive for the Iraqi and Arab peoples, stressing that Iraq is keen to maintain relations with its Arab environment, especially with Lebanon.
    "The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri received today President of the Lebanese Republic General Michel Aoun and his accompanying delegation, which included a number of Lebanese ministers and officials, in the presence of a number of Iraqi deputies," a statement from the Jubouri office said.
    The statement quoted Jubouri as saying that "Iraq is keen to maintain relations with the Arab environment, especially with Lebanon, which looks forward to have a role in the reconstruction phase and the construction of areas destroyed by the practices of the organization calling for the terrorist," stressing Iraq's desire to "further coordination in my file The fight against terrorism and corruption, which are one of the most important files that we seek to eliminate and with the help of friendly countries and the international community. "
    Jubouri pointed out that "the next stage is crucial for the Iraqi and Arab people alike in addressing all types of intellectual, psychological and cultural terrorism, which is trying to destabilize the security and stability of the region." He called for the need to unite Arab efforts and renounce differences and initiate constructive and meaningful dialogues away from the region.
    He called on Lebanese companies and investors to "enter Iraq to benefit from their experience in the reconstruction and rehabilitation of liberated areas, as well as in other vital areas that the government and parliament to promote and commensurate with the size of Iraq in the region and the world."
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives appreciated "Lebanon's support for Iraq in its war against terrorism and all facilities that contributed to the preservation of the sovereignty and security of the country." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:17 am