Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara: Ready to improve ties with Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara: Ready to improve ties with Washington Empty Ankara: Ready to improve ties with Washington

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

Ankara: Ready to improve ties with Washington
    Ankara: Ready to improve ties with Washington Irq_1169182469_1519453212
    Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu expressed his country's readiness to improve relations with the United States, provided that the latter is sincere with Ankara and carries out its promises.
    "We are prepared to improve our relations (with America) provided they are honest with us," Gawishoglu said in a speech at the opening ceremony of a cultural center and health college in Antalya, southwest Turkey. "We are prepared to agree if their promises are fulfilled. "He said.
    "States that protect terrorist organizations are equal to them, whoever fights terrorism is not a problem for us, but those who protect terrorists, whether they are people, states or communities, and support them, they are equal," he said. With them". "Experts from both the Turkish and US countries will meet in March to discuss the outstanding issues, followed by a meeting between US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson (with Javishoglu)," Javishoglu said. "He said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93296

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:54 pm