Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The next six months may see the increase of salaries of the popular mobilization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The next six months may see the increase of salaries of the popular mobilization Empty Deputy: The next six months may see the increase of salaries of the popular mobilization

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 3:13 pm

Deputy: The next six months may see the increase of salaries of the popular mobilization

14:28 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Change bloc Tafka Ahmed, on Wednesday, the terms of payment of three trillions dinars added to the budget allocated to support the resources of the popular mobilization forces and the Kurdistan region and social aid, noting that the disbursement of the salary increases will be six months after the solution to the availability of funds.
    "The addition of the amount of three trillion dinars on the budget in order to support the popular mobilization forces and the Kurdistan region came under government conditions, including the disbursement of those funds in the event of a financial abundance of the oil price difference."
     She added that "the government has identified the disbursement of funds after next August of surplus funds from the budget," indicating that "the disbursement of increasing the salaries of the popular mobilization, social aid and disabled and increase the proportion of the Kurdistan region depends on high oil prices and otherwise it is not possible."
    "The parliament has estimated the price of oil at $ 46 per barrel during this year's budget, while oil prices will rise well, reaching about $ 60 per barrel, which means there is an abundance of funds if prices continue to rise," she said. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:22 pm