Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A $ 5 million deal was unveiled to free Saudi intelligence officers from Iraqi jails

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A $ 5 million deal was unveiled to free Saudi intelligence officers from Iraqi jails Empty A $ 5 million deal was unveiled to free Saudi intelligence officers from Iraqi jails

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Mar 2018, 11:29 am

A $ 5 million deal was unveiled to free Saudi intelligence officers from Iraqi jails

19:20 - 17/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Security and Defense Committee on Saturday revealed a deal between former Saudi ambassador Thamer al-Sbahan and political figures and investigative officers worth five million dollars in return for the release of Saudi intelligence officers held by the Iraqi authority.
    "The former Saudi ambassador Thamer al-Sbahan held many meetings with political figures and investigation officers during his stay in Baghdad for the purpose of launching a number of Saudi terrorists held in Iraqi prisons," said Hassan Salem, a member of the committee. "Al-Sbahan offered $ 5 million In exchange for the release of Abdullah Azzam and a number of Saudi intelligence officers.
    He added that "the death sentence was executed against Abdullah Azzam after the disclosure of the agreement by one of the investigation officers," stressing that "there is great pressure on the investigation officers by political figures for the release of Saudi intelligence officers held in Iraqi prisons."
    Saudi Ambassador Thamir al-Sbahan has made suspicious moves in the past, prompting deputies and officials to demand his exit from the country.
    The "Sadikun" parliamentary bloc of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq attacked last week, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, describing him as a "terrorist", while his return to Iraq is likely "not welcome."

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 8:25 am