Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage Empty Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage
    The dawn of Iraq has started and will not be extinguished," said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday. "There is a new look to deal with the energy of oil and gas to benefit from it," he said.
    This came during his speech at the Iraq Energy Forum 2018 in the presence of the Secretary General of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries Mohamed Barkindo and Arab and international figures, where Abadi welcomed guests in Baghdad and Iraq, which looks forward to his family for reconstruction and construction and the bright future.
    "Iraq yesterday was subjected to a terrorist attack and the threat of my existence and came out victorious, and this terrorism has a dangerous ideological ideology that is still present and our efforts are continuing to eliminate this danger," he said.
    "As we dismantle the terrorist cells after the liberation of the entire territory, we are in the second hand," Abadi said.
    "Iraq has oil and gas reserves, and despite the war, our production has not gone back and we are working hard to establish oil as an aid, not an essential one," he said.
    "Despite the war, we have significantly reduced operating expenses while countries in the war are spending more, but we have achieved victory and we have stopped this terrorist encroachment," the prime minister said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage Empty Re: Abadi: Despite the war, we have reduced operating expenses by a large percentage

Post by Lobo Wed 28 Mar 2018, 2:06 pm

Wasn't it a request of the IMF to reduce gov. expenses?  If so, then it appears that is accomplished.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:03 pm