Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning provides a study on the diversification of economic resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning provides a study on the diversification of economic resources Empty Planning provides a study on the diversification of economic resources

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Planning provides a study on the diversification of economic resources
    The Ministry of Planning expected on Wednesday the impact of the Iraqi economy on the decline of global demand for oil in the coming years, calling for the search for alternatives to develop the local economy.
    "The symposium, organized by the ministry, deals with an important study to determine the main tracks of the growth of the Iraqi economy until 2040," ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said on the sidelines of a seminar organized by the ministry.
    He pointed out that the study was based on a methodology that emphasizes the need to be diversified in the resources of the economy and based on industrialization, noting that the global studies confirm the decline in global demand for oil and thus will be affected by the Iraqi economy this decline, and noted that "the study focuses on alternatives that come industry In the forefront of agriculture and other development sectors. "
    Hindawi noted that "the study came in comparison with other countries similar to the circumstances of the Iraqi economy, and try to take advantage of these experiences as the experiences of Southeast Asian countries."
    He added that it "confirms the growth of the Iraqi economy in the coming years by between 6 and 7%, which are identical with the vision of the Ministry of Planning under the five-year plan for the years 2018-2022."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 2:36 pm