Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington identifies 8 Syrian targets for possible strikes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington identifies 8 Syrian targets for possible strikes Empty Washington identifies 8 Syrian targets for possible strikes

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Apr 2018, 2:16 am

[size=32]
    Washington identifies 8 Syrian targets for possible strikes[/size]
     Washington identifies 8 Syrian targets for possible strikes 5acfab69d43750fb168b45b0

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

A US source revealed in an interview with the channel "CNBC" that the United States has identified 8 targets for possible missile strikes expected in Syria.
    The source, who asked not to be identified, told the American channel on Thursday that the eight targets included "two Syrian airports, a scientific research center and a chemical weapons production plant."

"We are studying in a new, detailed and very accurate way the whole situation, and we will see what happens," CNBC quoted the source as saying.

The US source did not disclose any further details about the eight targets.

The statement comes amid mounting tension over the announcement by the United States late last week that it will respond to what it describes as a chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma, which the Syrian authorities blamed for its implementation.

The tone of US threats escalated yesterday by US President Donald Trump, who said that US missiles were "coming" to Syria, while Russia, which had previously promised to drop them if directed against the Russian military, advised them to prepare for them. Any timetable to strike Syria.

Trump later said he would meet US Defense Secretary James Matisse and US Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Danford on Thursday to discuss the options, pledging that the decision would be made "soon."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f0b5a958-0839-4c96-8220-f1e9735e295b

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:57 am