Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington threatens the Syrian army strikes "stronger"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington threatens the Syrian army strikes "stronger" Empty Washington threatens the Syrian army strikes "stronger"

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Aug 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Washington threatens the Syrian army strikes "stronger"[/size]
    Washington threatens the Syrian army strikes "stronger" Gota

Twilight News    

one hour ago

US President George W. Bush's national security adviser, John Bolton, has threatened to launch new "offensive" strikes against the Syrian army if Damascus uses chemical weapons, the Bloomberg news agency quoted four sources as saying.
    According to the unidentified sources, the threats were made during Bolton's meeting with Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev in Geneva on Thursday.
    According to the sources, the US authorities claim that they have information about the possibility of the Syrian army using chemical weapons during the liberation of the territory still under control by the insurgents, so the United States is ready to "respond to more powerful military operations before" against Syria.
    Bolton told reporters on the eve of his talks with Patrushev that the United States was "monitoring the plans of the Syrian regime to resume offensive military operations in Idlib province" and that Washington would respond "in the strongest possible way if the Syrian regime uses chemical weapons."
    Patrochev and Bolton's talks in Geneva touched on key issues on the international agenda, including Syria and Iran, as well as the issue of nuclear weapons control.
    According to the Secretary of the Russian Security Council, the parties could not sign a joint final statement because of the US position, which wanted to include this statement paragraph on "interference" Moscow in the US elections.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:49 am