Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures .. "the reactor of July" Iraqi bombed by Israel and the area of ​​pollution left behind

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures .. "the reactor of July" Iraqi bombed by Israel and the area of ​​pollution left behind Empty In pictures .. "the reactor of July" Iraqi bombed by Israel and the area of ​​pollution left behind

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 2:09 am

In pictures .. "the reactor of July" Iraqi bombed by Israel and the area of ​​pollution left behind
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 09:53 am (Views 76)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]In pictures .. "the reactor of July" Iraqi bombed by Israel and the area of ​​pollution left behind
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Iraqi Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology Abdul Razzaq al-Issa inspected the site of the Tammuz reactor, which Israel bombed in 1981.

Al-Issa briefed him on the plan of supervision and readiness to start the nuclear waste treatment plan at the site, pointing out that the program on nuclear waste in Iraq is coordinated with the International Atomic Energy Agency and is subject to international agreements.

Iraqi experts at the site are still working to monitor precautionary measures, part of a project to dismantle the remaining 37 years after the Israeli strike.

The Osirak reactor was built 17 kilometers south-east of Baghdad in the 1970s in cooperation with France by an agreement between Saddam Hussein and Jacques Chirac, when he was first vice-chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council and second head of the French government.

Some four decades after the Israeli strike, Iraq is working to dismantle the reactor, and what hinders work is the area of ​​pollution left by the reactor, so it is believed that the cleaning of radiation and harmful substances may take several decades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:08 am