Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economic: precautionary measures of the Central Bank stopped wasting large sums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economic: precautionary measures of the Central Bank stopped wasting large sums Empty Parliamentary economic: precautionary measures of the Central Bank stopped wasting large sums

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 7:52 am

Parliamentary economic: precautionary measures of the Central Bank stopped wasting large sums

14:17 - 25/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Investment and Economic Committee attributed Wednesday the decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in the local markets to the security stability and the rise in international oil prices, pointing out that the precautionary measures taken by the Central Bank on the currency auction stopped the waste of large amounts.
     Najeeb Najib, a member of the committee, said in a statement that "the rise in oil prices and the increase in foreign exchange reserves at the Central Bank, as well as the end of the war on the criminal and security stability is the most important factors stabilizing the dollar exchange against the dinar."
     "The precautionary measures taken by the Central Bank in cooperation with international regulators on the transparency of the auction of currency and control of funds stopped the waste of large amounts were going in favor of the senior corrupt."
    "The Central Bank of Iraq set the official exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar during the budget and if the rise will bear the state additional financial burdens can not be easily compensated." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:24 am