Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary carrying ministries reason for the delay adoption of the budget of Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary carrying ministries reason for the delay adoption of the budget of Finance Empty Economic parliamentary carrying ministries reason for the delay adoption of the budget of Finance

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2013, 4:27 am

Economic parliamentary carrying ministries reason for the delay adoption of the budget of Finance

03/12/2013 14:14

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad attributed the parliamentary Economic Committee member Ibrahim stirrup, on Tuesday, the reasons for the government to delay the adoption of the general budget for non-completion of the final accounts for some ministries, stressing that those accounts are important and must be sent with the budget.
    The stirrup for "tomorrow's Press," "The final accounts are very important and should be sent attached with the federal budget for the year 2014, in order that they are consistent correct form," explaining that "the reasons behind the delay in government approval of this budget are those accounts that are neglected and the Ministries of Education and Defense and the Interior. "
    He added that "those ministries since 2004, and so far did not send their accounts to the government."
    The Finance Minister Ali Shukri announced in October 2013, ending the draft federal budget for Iraq for the next year 2014, which will amount to 174 billion U.S. dollars.
    The Cabinet announced, yesterday, the second in December 2013, that its next meeting will discuss the General Budget Law for the year 2014.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:08 am