Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a meeting attended by the dagger .. Sunni blocs agree on integration and support Abbadi for a sec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a meeting attended by the dagger .. Sunni blocs agree on integration and support Abbadi for a sec Empty In a meeting attended by the dagger .. Sunni blocs agree on integration and support Abbadi for a sec

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 1:43 am

[ltr]In a meeting attended by the dagger .. Sunni blocs agree on integration and support Abbadi for a second term[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-25 at 09:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Private - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed the source familiar with, Friday, the content of the meeting of leaders of the Sunni blocs held yesterday evening in the capital Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source said in an interview with "Mawazin News /" The meeting, which was held under the auspices of the President of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi and the presence of Khamis Khanjar, head of the Arab Alliance was informed by the Prime Minister Haider Abadi and resulted in a number of points.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "among these points the integration of the Sunni blocs in a single bloc and not fragmented, in addition to the submission of a paper to the coalition of others represent the demands of the Sunni component in exchange for joining the largest bloc, which seeks to form the next government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source pointed out that "the two parties agreed to uphold the presidency of the House of Representatives and support the Prime Minister Haidar Abadi for a second term."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The alliance of "Sosron" led by cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, issued the results of the Iraqi legislative elections, came the alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri second, while resolving the coalition of Prime Minister Haider Abadi third.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the nature of alliances, consultations and negotiations between the blocks of winning the election is to determine who will be the next prime minister[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:27 pm