Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results Empty Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results

Post by Rocky Sun 27 May 2018, 2:45 am

Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results
    May 27 2018 09:19 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Jassim Al Bayati[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The leader of the Dawa Party Jassem al-Bayati, delayed the resolution of political alliances because of the failure to resolve the file of appeals in the election results, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is very concerned about those results and has formed special committees to consider.

Al-Bayati said in an interview that all the political negotiations to form a government and the distribution of government seats are inconclusive, and it needs to resolve the file of appeals in the election results and questioning by the political parties.

He added that Abadi is very concerned and not satisfied with the results of the elections, and that is why he decided to hold a meeting of the Council of Ministers last Thursday to discuss violations, and has formed commissions of inquiry to come out with recommendations that may be crucial in the election results.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results Empty Re: Leading the call: Abadi worried about the election results

Post by chouchou Sun 27 May 2018, 4:16 am

Oh dear. More wait.........

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:25 am