Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade issued a clarification on the transfer of the ration file to the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade issued a clarification on the transfer of the ration file to the provinces Empty Trade issued a clarification on the transfer of the ration file to the provinces

Post by Rocky Mon 28 May 2018, 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trade issued a clarification on the transfer of the ration file to the provinces

Denied the Ministry of Commerce, Monday, the transfer of the Department of the ration card file to the provincial councils, explaining that the councils have already apologized for taking the file, while accusing some companies to "exploit" its motto.
    The Ministry said in a statement that it "is continuing to manage the file (ration card) and the authenticity of what was reported by some media and social networking sites on the transfer of this file to the provincial councils, the fact that the subject of transfer to the Councils has already apologized the latter for taking over the file because it can not prepare The logistics of his administration where it was delayed work and according to the guidance of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "
    The ministry added that "the exploitation of some companies to the ministry logo to enter trucks and put it on the basket of food referred to is to raise the sympathy of citizens and gain public opinion," asserting that "this work will introduce (some companies) to legal accountability as a result."
    She pointed out that she "is not responsible for any material distributed to citizens outside the vocabulary of the card and is not subject to laboratory examination by the competent technical authorities," asking citizens to "be careful and careful in the dissemination and handling of such news from the door of excitement and confusion for the benefit of foreign agendas that the ministry is the only executive To manage the ration card file. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:32 pm