Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament decides to host the leaders of Baghdad and the Tigris to discuss the deteriorating securi

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Parliament decides to host the leaders of Baghdad and the Tigris to discuss the deteriorating securi Empty Parliament decides to host the leaders of Baghdad and the Tigris to discuss the deteriorating securi

Post by Bama Diva Wed 11 Dec 2013, 8:05 am

[ltr]Parliament decides to host the leaders of Baghdad and the Tigris to discuss the deteriorating security situation [/ltr]

[ltr]  12/11/2013 - 14:26 [/ltr]

[ltr]
    A parliamentary source revealed, that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to host the commander of the Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir full Tigris operations commander Lt. Gen. Abdul-Amir al-Zaidi, to attend the session on Thursday, 19 of the current month in December.

The source said today that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to host the leaders of Baghdad and the Tigris in the parliament session on Thursday 12/19/2013 to discuss the deteriorating security situation."

He explained that he "will be hosting a discussion over the deteriorating security situation in the north of the capital Baghdad and spend Tuz."

The Baghdad suffered in the past few days to dozens of explosions, car bombs and roadside bombs targeted several areas, killing hundreds of victims, continued with the series of bombings spend Tuz of the province of Salahuddin, who inhabited the vast Turkmen. "
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:36 pm