Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Justice holds public hearings in the case filed by Qatar against the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Justice holds public hearings in the case filed by Qatar against the UAE Empty International Justice holds public hearings in the case filed by Qatar against the UAE

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jun 2018, 2:32 am

International Justice holds public hearings in the case filed by Qatar against the UAE

19:40 - 15/06/2018

International Justice holds public hearings in the case filed by Qatar against the UAE %D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-696x377
    Information / follow-up ...
    The International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague announced Friday that public hearings in the case against the United Arab Emirates against the United Arab Emirates on 11 June would be held on the grounds of discrimination.
    For three days, the Court will conduct hearings for the parties to consider the case and the evidence questionnaire.
    On the website of the International Court of Justice in The Hague in the case submitted by the State of Qatar against the United Arab Emirates Request for interim measures, the International Court of Justice will hold public hearings at the Peace Palace in The Hague, where the seat of the Court will be held from Wednesday, 27 to Friday, June 2018 "

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:47 pm