Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House: "China's economic aggression is a global threat"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: "China's economic aggression is a global threat" Empty White House: "China's economic aggression is a global threat"

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jun 2018, 4:04 am

White House: "China's economic aggression is a global threat"
    White House: "China's economic aggression is a global threat" 640 20 June 2018 11:12 p
    Direct: renewed US criticism of the administration of President of China 's economy, said through a memorandum consists of 35 pages that "China 's economic aggression against a global threat."
    The White House addressed the memo as "how to threaten China's economic aggression against the intellectual and technological property of the United States and the world."
    Although China has become the second largest economy in the world by modernizing its industrial base, much of this growth has been achieved through aggressive actions, policies and practices that fall outside global norms, the memo said.
    The remarks came hours after the US president threatened to apply customs tariffs on imports worth 200 billion dollars from China.
    According to the US administration, one example of China's economic aggression is the evasion of US export controls, counterfeiting and piracy, as well as the theft of technology and intellectual property.
    The report also spoke of the dangers of China seeking to manipulate or pressure more than 300,000 students who turn to American universities or work in their institutions every year.
    So, Chinese citizens could be non-traditional collectors who serve Beijing's military and strategic ambitions, she said.
    China has responded to threats by the US president that it will announce a list of definitions applied to products imported from the United States in the event of Washington announced any additional tariffs.

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:18 pm