Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: The port of Al Waseliya will be transformed into a commercial and tourist port on th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: The port of Al Waseliya will be transformed into a commercial and tourist port on th Empty Transportation: The port of Al Waseliya will be transformed into a commercial and tourist port on th

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 4:24 am

Transportation: The port of Al Waseliya will be transformed into a commercial and tourist port on the banks of the Shatt al-Arab
    June 23 2018 12:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Minister of Transport Kazem elliptical cup[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Transport confirmed that the port of Al-Waseliyah, located between Saybah and Al-Dweib village south of Basra, will be transformed in the coming months into a "beautiful" commercial and tourist port on the banks of the Shatt al-Arab.

Transport Minister Kazem Fangan Al-Yamami said in a statement that he was briefed today on the reality of work in the port of Al-Waseliyah, stressing that it will provide about 1000 jobs for the children of rural areas near the site.

He pointed out the development of work in the port, explaining that the company will be obliged to establish a tourist resort for the people of the area adjacent to the port with the containment of the new harbor on several berths for the transport of miscellaneous goods, which will be a strategic crossing between Basra and Abadan. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:05 am