Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers shall vote on decisions concerning appointments and distribution of land to tea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers shall vote on decisions concerning appointments and distribution of land to tea Empty Council of Ministers shall vote on decisions concerning appointments and distribution of land to tea

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    Council of Ministers shall vote on decisions concerning appointments and distribution of land to teachers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Cabinet held its regular session Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

The Council of Ministers voted on the sale of the estimated area of ​​land estimated at 1620 dunums of the Ministry of Finance, which is part of the plot No. 3/4 / Najaf Island to teachers in Najaf for distribution to them, and will continue such steps to provide the infrastructure to be exploited for construction and housing for these segments.

And voted to fill the shortfall in the staffing of the Supreme Judicial Council.

The meeting witnessed the vote on the promotion of the Ministers of Plenipotentiary / Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs based on the provisions of Article 8 of the Civil Service Law No. 24 of 1960 and article 19 / item I / A of the Foreign Service Law No. 45 of 2008 and number 8.

The governorates covered by pollution in the Euphrates River and Al-Shih (Diwaniyah, Thi-Qar and Muthana) were voted on in paragraph (f) of the recommendations of the first session of the Crisis Management Cell.

The Council of Ministers reviewed the measures taken by the Ministries of Health and Agriculture on the limited cases that appeared in some governorates of the hemorrhagic fevers of 7 cases during the first six months of 2018, which are limited cases less than the average cases that have emerged during the past thirty years, The Council of Ministers allocated allocations to the Department of Public Health in the Ministry of Health to complete its preventive and curative measures and the Ministry of Agriculture intensifies its preventive campaigns to spray and dive animals in all governorates.

The measures to facilitate the movement of containers in Iraqi ports were voted on.

The emergency development project loan agreement was also voted on.

The Council discussed in detail the status of production of electric power, which reached production to good levels, and directed measures to ensure the provision of gas and fuel to continue to provide electricity. 

The Cabinet also passed a resolution on financing reconstruction in liberated areas to speed up the return of displaced persons to their cities.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:30 pm