Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian: America plans to control Iraq and the region through Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian: America plans to control Iraq and the region through Kurdistan Empty Canadian: America plans to control Iraq and the region through Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 am

Canadian: America plans to control Iraq and the region through Kurdistan

09:57 - 02/08/2018

Canadian: America plans to control Iraq and the region through Kurdistan %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the target center for strategic studies Hashim al-Kindi warned on Thursday that the United States and the Israeli Mossad plan to control Iraq and the region and target neighboring countries from the Kurdistan region, asserting that the resort to Kurdistan came after the US defeat by the axis of resistance in Iraq.
    "Since the occupation of Iraq, America has planned to be fully present and make it a great base for managing its influence in the region," al-Kindi told al-Maaloumah. "This is the basis for confronting the Islamic Republic, which it identified as its first enemy."
    "America has failed to exist permanently in Iraq because of the blows of the Islamic establishment, after it occupied 80 countries in the world except in Iraq, when they left, there were no bases left," he said, noting that "America feels the importance of Iraq and its location, An alternative in Iraqi Kurdistan, so I went to several things, including the establishment of a set of bases in Kurdistan and the establishment of consulate is the largest in the world. "
    Al-Kindi said that "the function of the American presence in Kurdistan came in cooperation with the Israeli Mossad and the Saudi and UAE intelligence services in order to perpetuate the interference and conspiracies against the Islamic Republic, especially that the information confirms that the assassinations that took place against Iranian nuclear scientists started from Kurdistan with the presence of American- To be disclosed later. "
    "The American plan is aimed at creating a rift in Iranian society through the perpetuation of sanctions and the economic war and the mobilization of conspiracies through demonstrations, all of which were run through operating rooms from Kurdistan under the supervision of American and Mossad officers. Today there is more than one intelligence station in Kurdistan."
    Al-Kindi said that "the new old attempt by the Americans, because the Israeli Kurdistan is again at the intelligence level by planting so many espionage centers, and the main thing is that if it is directed at Iran, it harms Iraq at the level of relations and the Constitution, which stipulates that Iraq is not a station for launching and attacking against other countries, and it also harms the level of security because the security of Kurdistan is breached. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 am