Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the differences .. Iraq plans to set up crossing of custom with the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the differences .. Iraq plans to set up crossing of custom with the Kurdistan region Empty Because of the differences .. Iraq plans to set up crossing of custom with the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:15 am

[rtl]Because of the differences .. Iraq plans to set up crossing of custom with the Kurdistan region[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Habib Marwan.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi government announced its intention to set up the first official crossing of custom is separated from the northern territory, during the coming period, to control the flow of goods between the center and the region, after growing differences between the parties.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Announcement, which came through private sources Agency Sky Press of Sulaymaniyah Chamber of Commerce, confirmed that the new terminal will be located in the village, "Azim" south of Kirkuk, at a time when sources stressed that the side effects of these gate customs, will cause catastrophic consequences for the Kurdish economy, especially in its trade with Iran, as traders would prefer to transit directly to the south of Iraq, rather than north and afford to pay taxes twice.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is said that step as advertised, comes within the Cold War economic circle now, between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad, where the province's refusal to obey the laws of the unified Alcomerk approved by Baghdad, causing cracking of the greatest in the relations between the parties[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm