Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: We will question the integrity of the electoral process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: We will question the integrity of the electoral process Empty Electoral Commission: We will question the integrity of the electoral process

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:28 am

Electoral Commission: We will question the integrity of the electoral process

09:25 - 21/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]Information / Baghdad ..[/rtl]
    [rtl]A spokesman for the Electoral Commission, Karim Tamimi, that the Commission will sue anyone who doubted its work, indicating that the judges assigned 60% of the districts and the results were matched by 100%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi said in a televised statement that "the judges assigned a great deal of work in running the electoral process, but they faced great pressure."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the judges transferred 60% of the stations and their results were 100%," noting that "the Commission will sue those who questioned the integrity of the electoral process, which is one of the lines of national security in Iraq."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tamimi said that "the new House of Representatives to form a high commission of inquiry on the distortion of the elections, where there were parties do not want to hold elections on time, and the results of the election did not like some of the parties that hold the reins of the country. Ending / 25 n[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am