Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Taking the crowd out of huge cities should not be subject to political pressure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Taking the crowd out of huge cities should not be subject to political pressure Empty Abadi: Taking the crowd out of huge cities should not be subject to political pressure

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 5:34 pm

Abadi: Taking the crowd out of huge cities should not be subject to political pressure

18:33 - 24/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Friday that removing the popular crowd from huge cities should not be subject to political pressure, stressing the need not to politicize the popular crowd. 
    "The crowd is a new beginning in which people hope to volunteer their religious teachings and give their lives for their country," Abbadi said in a statement received by his media office. 
    He added: "In all international conferences and everywhere, we say that the crowd is an institution that follows the state and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and we stood against all those who wanted to distort his image." 
    "The evacuation of the crowd from huge cities should not be subject to political pressure. The gangs are urging us to expel them and defeat them, but they have cells and ideological thought that we must continue to fight, and the sudden evacuation of the square will give the terrorist groups an opportunity to attack the citizens."
    He stressed that "the Constitution and laws prevent confusion between the work of security, military and intelligence with the political," stressing at the same time "to refuse to be political parties in the crowd." 
    "The use of sacrifices in political conflicts for this or that side is unacceptable," Abbadi said, noting: "We want to maintain the crowd with its support and support." End 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:52 pm