Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Turkey discuss the development of new border ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Turkey discuss the development of new border ports Empty Iraq and Turkey discuss the development of new border ports

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 6:57 am

Iraq and Turkey discuss the development of new border ports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The head of the border crossings, Kazim al-Aqabi, received Monday, Turkish Ambassador to Iraq Fatih Yildiz and his accompanying delegation to discuss the development of border ports between the two countries.
    "The two parties discussed the activation of joint cooperation and the development of trade movement between the two countries through the creation of border ports, and this is done after the completion of the technical teams and provide an extensive study on the feasibility of opening and the economic benefit of them," the agency said in a statement received by Iraq News .
    He pointed out that "this meeting preceded several meetings discussed the possibility of opening the port (Vishkhabur) with the Turkish side to promote trade movement to achieve mutual benefit and ensure the smooth flow of goods and goods between the two countries."
    The Turkish side expressed its readiness to receive the technical committees concerned with the work of the border crossings, as well as to ensure the cost of building the Iraqi port and strengthen it with the necessary infrastructure and construction of railways to facilitate commercial movement.
    The Turkish delegation included representatives of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Trade and some of the security services, while the Iraqi side included representatives of the Ministries of Health, Trade, Agriculture, Transport and Customs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:38 am