Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Sadr and Amiri agree to speed up the formation of the government and naming the three presid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Sadr and Amiri agree to speed up the formation of the government and naming the three presid Empty Source: Sadr and Amiri agree to speed up the formation of the government and naming the three presid

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 6:42 am

Source: Sadr and Amiri agree to speed up the formation of the government and naming the three presidencies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

informed source said Wednesday that the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri agreed to speed up the formation of the government and naming the three presidencies. 

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr received today in Najaf, head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri." 

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the two sides agreed to speed up the formation of the government and the naming of the three presidencies," adding that "they stressed the need to adhere to the constitutional deadlines and qualities set by the reference to the next prime minister."

Al-Hayat newspaper reported that the Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for the post of prime minister, while noting that the Shiite forces sent letters to the Sunni forces urging them to hurry to resolve the candidate for the post of speaker of parliament. 

A source close to the religious authority said earlier that the latter told various parties that it had contacted her - directly or indirectly - that she did not support the next prime minister if he was chosen from the politicians who were in power in the past years without distinction between the parties and independents, because most The people no longer have any hope of achieving what they want to improve the situation and fight corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm