Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank Empty Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Oct 2018, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank

The Central Bank of Iraq set special standards for the replacement of damaged or old currency. One of these criteria is that the banknote has lost part of it to not more than half of the banknote. 
    In addition to banknotes soiled with dust, fat, colors and oils. The banknotes containing the adhesive tape. Also the burned and buried banknotes. The defective banknotes are printed. The banknotes are composed of two parts and in different numbers.

The papers that are not exchanged and rejected by the Central Bank to be received and called the rejected, which are withdrawn and executed by the bank without compensation of the owner, unless there is convincing evidence that the missing parts were completely destroyed and then decide to provide compensation in whole or in part These papers are:
    Papers that contain many writings and drawings and seals deliberately, which leads to the blurring of the features of the banknote.
    The paper is cut into more than (6) parts.

If the coin loses more than (50%) of its surface or is distorted or perforated.
    The central bank stressed the need for all banks to replace the damaged currency without commissions. In the event of non-compliance, the offending bank will bear all legal consequences. Which includes replacement of the damaged currency without payment of commissions in accordance with Article 63 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 amending.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank Empty Re: Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank

Post by chouchou Sat 06 Oct 2018, 8:41 am

Is it a way for them to exchange damage notes with new smaller denominations?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank Empty Re: Know the damaged currency that is not replaced by the central bank

Post by Lobo Sat 06 Oct 2018, 12:36 pm

Thanks Rocky, I remember reading this in the past - a good reminder that the CBI has been active in getting rid of the old, damaged and "otherwise" currency - thanks again.

geek geek geek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:14 am