Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law reveals its share of the ministries of the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law reveals its share of the ministries of the next government Empty State law reveals its share of the ministries of the next government

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]State law reveals its share of the ministries of the next government[/size]

[rtl]89 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction[/rtl]

[rtl]The leader of the coalition of state law, Saad Almtalibi, on Friday, the agreement of the leader of the coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, with the charge of forming a government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on the "share of the coalition" of the ministries of the next government , indicating that Abdul Mahdi told the coalition to grant only two ministries.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The initial words of Abdul Mahdi with us were that we do not have ministries in the new formation, but he returned and said, you and two ministries," Mutlabi said in a press statement. But we do not know which ministries, and who will choose for them. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The system of quotas returned to the Iraqi political process, and during the past days, the parties shared the new ministries, without clarifying the fact of who will occupy these ministries, but there is a consensus on the support of Adel Abdul Mahdi and give him the freedom to choose the personalities he finds appropriate.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, had met with Abdul-Mahdi, and agreed on the share of the coalition, and that the names of the choice of Abdul Mahdi, without interfering with his will and aspirations and his own view," noting that "some parties reached the stages Advanced, such as the wisdom of Ammar al-Hakim, who said in a statement that his share of ministries will be subject to the disposal of Abdul Mahdi. This means the return of the quota system in a new way. "[/rtl]

[rtl]HQ[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:49 am